The classroom is a simply decorated space, specially designed to inspire learning and creativity. At approximately 500 square feet, this multi-purpose room is a great space for events, meetings, workshops, yoga, arts and crafts, and classes.
- Two 6′ x 2.5′ white folding tables
- One 5′ x 2.5′ white folding table
- 20 stacking student chairs
- 10 Easels
- 2 Floor lamps
- Use of shared breakroom, restroom and reception area
- Access to filtered water and tea/coffee-making facilities
- Plentiful parking
- $30/hour (includes 15 mins either side of session for set up and clear up)
- $120/full day
- $150/month for two hours per day for one day per week (e.g. every Monday from 6-8 pm)
- If you are offering a donation-based class, you will remit 30% of collected donations to Lotus of the Moon in lieu of the hourly, daily, or monthly rate
How it Works:
You can sign up for time in the Classroom by following the steps below. If you are a new teacher, you will need to submit a Rental Inquiry Form. This allows us to determine if your services will be a good fit for Lotus of the Moon. If selected, you will be notified via email. You can then return to this webpage and complete step two, acceptance of the terms and conditions. Then you are free to go to step three and book your dates on the calendar.