- This event has passed.
Summer Mala 108
June 21 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Summer Solstice is a magicaltime. In the Northern hemisphere, it marks the first day of Summer and the longest day of the year. It’s a celebration of the Sun and the return of light. It’s a perfect day to reconnect with life’s divine plan and to feel a deep connection to Self, Source and the natural world. Reflecting on your journey and honoring your intentions is a wonderful way to commemorate the Summer Solstice.
At our Summer Mala 108 we want to offer you a way of setting intentions for the new Summer season and honoring your highest Self through a powerful 108 Mala practice.
What to expect at this event:
– A gifted Mala necklace for you to keep and cherish
– An intention setting ceremony to help us honor and manifest our deepest wishes for the Summer season lead by Stephanie McCarl
– A gentle 45 min Sun Centered yoga practice to prepare you for seated meditation guided by Lacey Davis
– A guided 108 Sama Vritti pranayama practice to help you seal in your intention guided by Lacey, Kathryn and Miranda. Sama Vritti pranayama translates to equal fluctuation of breath or box breath.
-A soundbath played by Stephanie
– A guided meditation geared towards letting go of spring and welcoming Summer guided by Lacey
This event is Donation Based/Free
Just give what you can, only if you can
This event will take place outdoors at
1515 Columbia Park Trl
Richland, WA 99336
Bring blankets and pillows for added comfort.
Dress in light weight clothing that you can move freely in.
Bring a bottle of water and a yoga mat.
Sign up at link in event or at https://lotusofthemoon.com/yogaschedule/